All of our products are proudly made in our home town Bat Trang, Viet Nam.
Here in our studio, we use only fine, non-toxic, food-safe ceramic material for our products and harden them with high firing temperature from 2129°F to 2372°F.
My brother and I broke our glass downstems several times. I believe we all at least once underwent this problem. And then, an idea of a downstem that will last for a lifetime appeared.
Vietnamese people have used bamboo bong with metal bowl to smoke Vietnamese Tobacco for centuries, I myself used both metal and glass bowl but did not see lots of differences. A metal bowl suit me due to it durability.
However, you are the judge. Our downstems are designed to easily fit any standard 14mm male accessory. You can decide what suits you.
Please note that these products are handmade, minor variations in shape, color, pattern may occur. Each piece is considered unique.
We recommend change out the bong water after each session. When you want to deep clean your bong, please see the following steps. Hand wash with care is recommended.
Step 1: Pour out old bong water.
Step 2: Disassemble
- Firstly, you need to remove the bowl.
- To remove the downstem, twist it counter-clockwise, it's quite tight, using dishwashing gloves could help.
- Remove the grommet out by press it inside and take it out.
Step 3: Clean your bong
The bong's ceramic body can be cleaned using isopropyl alcohol and warm water to remove resin.
Step 4: Clean the metal part
- Clean the metal part manually. You can use pipe cleaner and pointy tools such as paper clip to remove as much tar and resin as possible.
- After that, stir and submerge item in isopropyl alcohol for at least an hour. The metal part should NOT be cleaned with salt.
- Rinse your pieces with hot water and remove any remaining.
- Dry your pipe with a cloth or rag, buffing the metal part with a cloth can also help restore its glow
- Repeat steps above if necessary.
Step 5: Reassemble
- Insert the silicon grommet
- Put the downstem in and twist clockwise
- Put the bowl in.
Your brass items will change its color or become tarnished overtime, which is completely normal. Brass tarnish is non-toxic and has no links to health complications.
Even though this phenomenon gives the item an unique and interesting look, you can totally restore the item original shiny look in 5 minutes. Here is one in several ways to do it:
- Prepare a bowl of lemon juice, a bowl of salt and dry cloths.
- Dip a dry cloth in lemon juice and then dip in the bowl of salt.
- Rub the cloth all over the item gently.
- Repeat if neccesary.
- Rinse off and dry thoroughly with another dry cloth.
To cancel your order, please reach out to us via email.
That would be our pleasure. Please contact us for more information.
Once an order is placed, we will ship within 3 business days.
Priority Mail Shipping is included with estimated delivery time of 1-3 business days.
However, once your order is confirmed as shipped, the carrier is now responsible for the shipment, and we are unable to provide any information or changes to the delivery. We recommend contacting the carrier directly for more information.
Once your order is ready to be shipped, We will provide tracking information via email. If you for some reason do not receive a shipment information, please contact us.
Firstly, we want to apologize for this inconvenience.
Due to sanitary reasons, please do not use the items and contact us immediately. We will evaluate the issue and make it right for you.
We sincerely apologize! Ceramics are very fragile and can be damaged in transit. Our packaging is designed and labeled to prevent risk of damage as much as possible, but accidents still happen.
Please inspect your package for damages before accepting delivery. If there are damages that look like they occurred in transit, you should take photos and contact the carrier and us as soon as possible.